Monday, November 16, 2009

11 nov 09 onwards.. i m a certified driver!! (auto onli tho) but still! super nervous dat dae. lucky lucky. if i fail 2nd time i will jus go bang my head on e wall n cursed all e cars around me. nv in my life did i fail ani impt exams/test. =( there goes my 300+ for nth.

oh well.. job hunt begin... felt weird to b sending resumes n browsing jobs webbie everyday.. its like e first time i look for job~ e last time was jus too easy. 3rd dae i start lookin for job i gt a call for interview. got e job on the first interview n start nxt week til nw. din even went thru ani failed interviews.. or sending hundreds of resumes n onli 1 reply agony... nw beginning to feel a bit of dat.. gt some calls for interviews.. but all at weird locations. i m so picky abt job dis time.. so i tink it wld take a while ba....... i tink my current job ish jus too scary. hopefully e nxt one wld b gd! prays